Welcome to Monday Mayhem. This is indeed the coolest place to be on a Monday. Today we are going to share what ticked us off about. What a great way to vent! Be sure to have fun!
1. What made ticked off the most yesterday? a headache
2. What ticks you off about your local mail service? Hollow parcels. And as if it's not jarring enough the letter that tells you what to expect in the parcel arrives slashed. That's corruption, third-world style.
3. What ticks you off about the opposite sex? Some of them 'care too much' they invade privacy, threaten independence and ruin plans.
4. What ticks you off about eating out? Lack of coordination between servers and chefs or is it zero understanding or deliberate ignoring of a request? In the land of chili patches, this scenario is normal:
Guest: pointing to the food on the menu, mai sai prik, dai mai ka? (is it possible not to have chili in it?) Server: Nods and says dai ka (yes, it's ok)
Minutes later your food comes wafting to your table all biting red with hot-as-hell peppers. Btw, you can't, nor are you supposed to return it. They think it's your fault.
5. What ticks you off about the internet? When it goes off and the provider does not fix it right away. I mean hello... the clock is ticking and you are charging me.
6. What famous person really ticks you off? That pinched nerve in the House of Representatives. She doesn't tick me off. I just wasn't frowning either when the Justice Department placed her on the immigration watch list. Ouch.
7. What ticks you off about people on the road? Unnecessary honking of horns
8. Name something about politicians that ticks you off. Suddenly they need an urgent medical procedure when trial is in the offing or a conviction is imminent.
9. Tell us about a story you have recently heard that really ticked you off.Snooty and ignorant is about a little, cross-eyed ghostwriter naively tweeting how the white wine at a state dinner sucks and that she is asked to edit the president's speech while she is buying make-up. Now I shouldn't be embarrassed to visit Vietnam.
10. Are you feeling less ticked off now? You were right. It was good to vent. I had fun.