Skip to main content

Bedight with bougainvillea

Here's how a bougainvilleas-in-bloom day looks like where I live and work.


 ~ o ~


~ o ~


~ o ~


~ o ~


~ o ~


~ o ~


~ x ~

Comments

  1. Beautiful! They make a great landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're perfect for landscaping, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be surrounded by such colour and beauty must be a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! :) just dropping by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know the name but love the BOUQUET!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bougainvillea is a common plant here in California, but have never seen the white one here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here the white ones are as common as the other colors.

      Delete
  8. Oh they are so beautiful. I think I'll plant one in a pot and see if I can keep it alive.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah.. This was a sight for sore eyes. So many beauties! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Those charming moments

Skywatch : city is far behind and I'm loving it! Reflections : serenade I buy books just because.... My not-so-old hat from the antiques section of a weekend market  A little yummy error Maybe I had more of those charming moments this week than the other weeks. I'm thankful. Swiss sheep farm . Anything that takes me out of sight of urbanization, rising concrete (condos) and drab parking spaces - I'm in. What a treat for the country girl in me! Somewhere out there   beneath the pale moonlight... . It's not everyday you get serenaded. I appreciated it. A lot. The Heart Garden, Eating People is Wrong , etc: my loot from Neilson Hays book sale. Knockoff prices, old plus beautiful library architecture - just my kind of awesome. Antiques therapy . My apartment is bursting I could hardly navigate the floor without my feet touching things so I didn't buy a truckload this week. Just the one hat. Thanks to the shining sun I had an ...

THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!

Tacloban . It's where I spent two months of great adventure with college buddies at about the same age as the young adult artists in this video  We Are The World for Philippines ( Cover by Filipino Artsts ) This is the church where I served as piano accompanist for the 1990 summer student choir, and some of the services. According to reports it was filled with dead bodies when this shot was taken. Photo Courtesy: AUP Network on FB On Saturday, November 24th, Central World management (the former WTC Bangkok) lent space for a Haiyan fundraiser without charge. I'd like to commemorate the highlights:   One Voice: Help Haiyan Victims was a serendipity. Organizing events is something I had to pay money to study in grad school. But it was live learning right there that night and observing the process was free. Skywatch : Mission Tacloban The Bangkok Charity Orchestra   reflected tranquility in their music. Poor typhoon victims would...

Walking by

Skywatch : west side of Taj Mahal Sally's Blues /  Reflections : by the blue lotus pond Fave Five: Living to  Tell the Story   /   Shine the Divine October has been very eventful. Stress and joys, adventures and challenges, you name it. It's wonderful to have the chance to express gratefulness for making it through this final week of a beautiful month. i. Surviving a task at work on finance/statistics: not my expertise but I did it. ii. Another world landmark off the bucket list. Taj Mahal is quite a love monument. iii. Angel friends : geographically distant (Canada) but willing to stick it out in their iphones the whole night to give emotional support. iv.  Kiddo in church with minimal adult supervision. The singing ministry does him good.   v. Mom's back at home after fighting off inflammation of the lungs and heart successfully. Now I can breathe.