Skip to main content

Flowers rule

Wherever they are, flowers are flowers. Pretty - on a branch, a watering can, a vase or even on a cage;


lovely on a bike or on a girl's head. They're a joy to behold.

~ niece ~

Comments

  1. you are so right about flowers. they have healing powers too, they make the gloomiest day very cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -they are real beauties! Your niece is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! They do make me smile! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life would be very dull indeed without flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flowers also, Hazel! I love the photos you have of these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel
    Glad you are enjoying beautiful flowers this week...
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love flowers, I'm missing my garden, looking forward to spring already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are lovely...and so are these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indeed, flowers are a joy to behold!!! Have a grand day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a flower lover, too. Love to bring home bunches of paper-wrapped blooms and arrange them. Can't plant a lot in the garden of the new house, because they'd only end up as salad for the deer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment