Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing
A friend on the other side of the world mentioned this place. I discovered it's right down my backyard when I googled it. Since a co-old maid was game for a little exploration we went there last night. The name of this restaurant is apparently its most attractive feature.
"Don't these things come with a man?," we teased the server who gave us condoms instead of the usual mint candies after we settled the bill.
More memoirs at Ebie and Arlene's Our Weekend Memoirs.
*********************************************Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last
Please scroll up for Our Weekend Memoirs
Today we ripped this meme off a blog that is written by a group of high school students. The blog is called Eternal Fireworks. The writers are: Michael, Kynan, Alex, Kenny, Chris, Leo, Shelley, Athy, Bam, Tina, and Bnita. There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme and we shall do it in parts. Cheers to all of us thieves!
41. What are your plans for this weekend? Saturday I had dinner with a friend at Cabbages and Condoms, and today I am bracing for machineless marking of university exams
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be? I don't know and I don't care. My life is good.
42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell? umm... speech bubble that blinks "to be paroled in a heart beat"
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? two. three is crowded. I don't have room for a Camilla
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010? another holiday
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube? abandoned castles
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone? for now I'd rather case closed.
47. Is there something that you could never give up? whatever's in my velvet-padded bucket
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception? The Thai flag was waving at the in-laws' residence during my wedding reception. I didn't know 95% of the guests. So I'll try intimate if I ever attempt the institution again, and I'll have veto power on everything including the groom's color socks
49. What’s bothering you right now? my laundry
50. Do you hate anyone? I don't care
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night? re-reading Breaking Dawn
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live? I traipsed 4 major cities in 3 countries this summer; my SPF remained at 20
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you? the last person I kissed does not impact my current situation
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other? why are 'feelings' always assumed in a man-woman friendship?
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it. It depends upon what long-distance entails
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“? no time to research; laundry is still piled up
56. Do you think that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex? no
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple? no
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O. revolutionary zeal for his beliefs
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O. unmatched pigheadedness
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15. When should you procrastinate - now or later?
More stealers at Bud's Sunday Stealing headquarters.