Honor, Awards and a Game
Awards and a Game/Meme follow. Please scroll down a bit.
My pick for this week's TCP theme (wedding movie) is Made of Honor. I like the humor in it. We've all been to several weddings but how many of us can say I've been to one in which the maid of honor was a he? The scene which particularly cracked me up is when the priest mistook the maid of honor for a gay man =) If you're familiar with some of my likes, you'd know why I also love the Scotland location of the wedding. For more of the synopsis click here; and here's the trailer:
Head over to Just About Anything for more wedding movies.
My super duper bloggy friend Thom of Thom's Place for Well Whatever and fellow Mom Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts awarded me this Beautiful Blogger award. I have to list seven things about me so here they are:
1. I love wearing jeans more than skirts.
2. One of my favorite colors is purple.
3. I don't mind spending sunrise or sunset in book and antique stores.
4. Nowadays I dine out more than I dine in, and I'm enjoying it because I'm lazy with dirty dishes.
5. I consider a year not very exciting if I didn't get my butt on a jet.
6. My favorite female author is Jane Austen.
7. I think helicopter pilots and nuclear engineers are sexy.
Thank you very much Thom and Tetcha for these awards. It is so thoughtful and sweet of you. Now I'm passing these awards to:
And now we play a game/meme called Association. I want to thank Author Alice Audrey for inviting me to join this meme.
Here are the rules:
1. Anyone can play, whether they have been tagged or not.
2. Include the rules and logo in your post.
3. Copy out all the responses that were made before you.
4. Link to each of the people who responded before you.
5. Put in your response. Your response can be as little as a single word or as much as 100 words. It can be a word, a phrase, an image, a song, a video, a story, or a short rant.
6. Tag anyone you would like to challenge to play this game. You do not have to tag anyone.
7. You can do this any time you run across it, even if you were one of the previous responders.
Alice said: Excitement
Hootin Anni said: Thrill!
My association for thrill would be: Suspense
I challenge: Thom. Anyone who comes across this meme/game, play along if you have time. It's fun :)
Alice hosts Association Meme.