Tug o' War
Please scroll down for Our Weekend Memoirs
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house? he got sent overseas. you're just seeing his framed photo sitting prominently on the bookshelf
2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received? There is always room for improvement. You only stop learning when you die.
3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol? if I ever get myself drunk and sober right back, I can then slur a speech on this
4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person? execute a desperate decision on him
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes? someone creative with lots of time
6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now "although it's been said many times, many ways Merry Christmas to you!"
7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else? Google
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you? I like the sound of 'George' best among the four
9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up? absolutely none
10. When should you procrastinate - now or later? in my mind it's definitely later but....
11. What is your favorite fast food? Jollibee
12. What was your favourite game as a child? house and tug of war
13. Why terrible twos have to be terrible because they're double trouble
14. Describe your favorite family member. a handful. he calls me Mommy
15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of? coffee, fruits, corned beef with rice
16. What food is better the day after it was made? jack fruit with dried tuna in coconut milk, spring onions, ginger and lemon grass. everyone at home is suddenly hungry the day after it's made
17. What was your last big purchase? 96-hour holiday abroad
18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it? 17 years ago
19. Why are there memes? so there's something to feed the memesters
20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy) Anastasia Whatgotcha
21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it? nope
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it? anything that portrays a human being at his best, noblest, most selfless, most glorified
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right? fell into a stupid pit; sealed the pit off after I got out
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them? make a lemonade of course
25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself? online is just an understatement of my offline
26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex? I sent a text to my mother for this. She replied: Jessie
Our Weekend Memoirs: Tugging
At Suvarnabhumi (Bangkok International Airport) on a recent out of town trip, I wandered round a bit before dragging my luggage towards departure. This reminds me of a game I enjoyed playing when I was a kid.
A three-headed dragon for the winner!
Click here for more Memoirs.