background

22 July 2014

Dulcinea's legs

"Tut tut it looks like rain..."

And Dulcinea's legs stood at attention while Pooh Bear floated up the Honey Tree.

I imagine many delightful things when I sniff rain or better while it's raining. 


That building behind this lawn of chairs, which I baptized Dulcinea's legs, is one of many others that can be seen as you speed on the Bangna Trat superhighway.  Which was about to get drenched.


How long ago did I talk about the notorious Bangkok heat? And now it's rainy season. Here's my favorite spot at work. After a rain.


5 comments:

  1. Creative photography for OWT ~ love Dulcinea's leg name ~ thanks, ^_^

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice; have a good Tuesday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...