background

21 October 2014

No wifi

Opened in 1648, "the Taj displays its different moods through its varied shades... as any beauty can ever have." ~ tajmahal.gov.in


Wall of the Taj up close.


This is my world recently. A two-hour drive from Bangkok, it's all charming and nestled in a river jungle. No wifi. Did you just hear something shut down with a bang? But since I didn't have to cook and maids were around to fix the bed, I say it was still a nice life for a couple of days.



Sharing with - Rubbish Tuesday / Our World / Ruby Tuesday 

13 comments:

  1. I love the bowl that red stuff is in!! And that house is certainly coming from together, to quote my grandmother...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Peaceful. What a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful! I love those petals too, such a rich, gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think is great you had the opportunity to share the good like for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty and peaceful. I'd spend a couple of days there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to get away from it all for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would enjoy visiting there. I sure could use some peace and quiet for a change. Thanks for linking up and I'm sorry I'm behind in commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...