Scroll down for Monday Mayhem
It was Josh Groban I saw on similar Rockefeller Center events kicking off the Christmas season. It's great to see a fellow pinay taking the stage this year. And for the first time I really listened to Jingle Bell Rock. Maybe I need a lively beat to survive another Christmas alone. Not that going absolutely solo is new to me... lol .... Alright. Enough emote. Let's rock...
Denise @ Run DMT hosts Music Monday Blog Hop
Monday Mayhem: The Holiday Reader Poll
Today our meme is based upon several reader's poll's including the current issue of InStyle Magazine.
2. What's your best excuse for not attending a holiday function? 'Unable'
3. Have you ever had 'a little too much' of anything in front of your boss at a holiday celebration or done anything else that may come back at you to haunt you in the future? Just one and once, the boss asked me to sing impromptu. Knowing I could not sing and hoping he was drunk, I laughed it away.
4. How many cards do you send via 'snail mail' (regular mail)? none anymore
5. How many cards do you send via email? None. I greet family and friends via phone
6. What is your exercise routine during the holiday season? I hand wash clothes, move heavy furniture to dust them shiny and ready for the next party
7. What is your least favorite thing about the holiday season? When it's time to get back to reality
8. Tell us what is your regifting policy? Only if the receiver would appreciate the gift
9. Ever been the recipient of a re-gift? Not that I know of
10. What is your basic 'fat outfit' to wear after you have been sampling too much of the holiday festivities? Some thin, loose fabric. Always gives off the illusion I want to project